3-Filing Tools for Adults; 3-Cushioned Grinding Heads for Babies; 1-Main Unit; 1-Storage and Travel Case 1-user manual, ; make it perfect baby shower gift for home ; One-Button Operation & 4 Adjustable Speeds- This electric baby nail clipper with one button operation easy to use. clockwise and counterclockwise reverse rotation, high and low speed. 360° all-round exquisite polishing makes toenails and fingernails softer and smoother. Multi function 6-in-1 Nail Care Set – Children’s finger nail clippers come with 3 cushioned sandpapers safe for babies and children, and 3 attachments for adult use. Lightweight, compact allows you to carry anywhere and use whenever. Built-in LED light, can easily help baby to trim nails in the inadequate light environment; Low-noise and shock absorption motor, does not affect baby while they are sleeping. Our newborn grooming kit is a suitable baby shower registry for expecting moms or first-time parents. When it’s time for baby nail cut, you’ll be surely remembered as the one who sent the gift. It’s also an ideal gift for baby shower gifts!
Electric Baby Nail Trimmer with Light(Random Color)
- Compact Structure – The nail clipper is extremely lightweight and sleek so it can be carried in a purse or handbag when you are outdoors or traveling.
- Noiseless – Equipped with a whisper-quiet motor, you can file nails even as the baby sleeps, without causing any disturbance.
- Sophisticated Accessories – This nail file comes with cushioned sandpapers for babies and children, and attachments for adult use too.
- 100% Safe – The nail trimmer is gentle on delicate nail beds and cuticles, so you can swiftly trim and polish those little toenails and fingernails.
- Quiet and easy to use it is whisper-quiet enough to not wake the sleeping baby (Under 40dB) only 1 button to control speed and rotation (clockwise/reverse). Powered by two AA batteries, it can sustain for long time usage. Each set comes with a travel case for easier storage and portability
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 15 cm|
There are no reviews yet.